Saturday, January 17, 2009

Alex will scream forever if you don't give her something she wants, or let her keep something, etc. Today at the grocery store, I bought a bottle of water. I gave Almari a sip and then Alex. When I went to take it back, she started to scream with tears running down her face. If I gave it to her, she stopped. I said "no" and she proceeded to scream until I finished paying, got the groceries in the car and stopped when we got home and put her in her high chair. I think by giving in each time this happens, she is learning she gets rewarded for her behavior. I truly have had it at times with her.

As I type she is screaming in her crib. She was fine after I left 15 minutes ago. She heard Z on the stairs and the screaming started. Alex screaming = my life.....

No comments: