Monday, January 12, 2009

Last week went by as a blur

A good blur but a blur. On Saturday Alex had her 15 month checkup at the doctor and she weighs 18 lbs and 4 oz!!! My little one gained over a pound in the last month. I have no clue how she doesn't gain more because she eats like an animal. She begs. You'll hear both of them "PAPA, PAPA, PAPA". Alex has about 4-5 words she uses. Almari is learning new words weekly. This week she added bear and me.
Sunday we went to a dear friend's house for a get-together and they had a blast. Well Alex did after her meltdown and drive around the neighorhood for 25 minute nap in the car. Almari went on a drive with her future husband in his "car". It was too cute. It was so precious when she wanted to go with me he would say no Almari stay with me. TOO CUTE!

Okay I need to say I COOKED 5 DAYS LAST WEEK!!! Yes, I did! I enjoyed it. On Friday, I created this week's menu along with the shopping list. Last night, I ot home fed the girls and made the sauce for tonight's meal. So today, I got home reheated it and boiled the linguine. BAM dinner was done. I washed up and got tomorrow's pot roast ready in the crockpot. I'm scaring myself :-)







1 comment:

Judi and Elaina said...

Ana-Congrats onyour week of Dinner success!!! Alex and Almari are just so adorable!!! Keep up the good work in the Kitchen!!!