Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Digging this cooking thing :-)

I've cooked three days straight. I know it isn't a lot but it is for me. I think I haven't cooked in 2-3 years and even then it was twice a week. I have meals planned for the next three days. Tomorrow I'm using leftover chicken to make chicken wraps. Monday I used leftover chicken to top salads. Yes, I count this as cooking :-)
I have all the pictures ready to do our Oct. Yellowstone vacation book. I'm just trying to gather facts about the states we visited. I want to do this with all the travel books I produce. Like a mini history lesson for the girls as they get older. We bought them National Park Passports to record which parks, monuments and states they visit. So far since they arrived this year they have visited 8 states with 7 of them being out west. Some time this year, we'll hit the states near us. That's the bad part of living in South Florida it takes a day to get anywhere. This weekend I'll create the book and upload to blurb.com.
Off to shower...c u manana!

No comments: