Friday, January 2, 2009

A little late.







Our holiday cards went out two days before Christmas. I am working on Almari's birthday photo today almost a month after her birthday. I never shot her birthday picture in the outfit I bought. I finished the baptism cards two days before the ceremony. Gosh, I've been a slacker!! I'm attaching a copy of the holiday card here since I only mailed out to immediate family. I also attached two proofs of Almari's birthday picture. Not sure if I like the picture.



4 comments:

Judi and Elaina said...

Your blog looks great!!! ALex and ALmari are just beautiful!!!

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!!

Bibi said...

Love your new blog!!! Good job! If you want I can make you a cool background...

Bibi

Mary Ann said...

Like you new blog! Great pictures!