Monday, January 5, 2009

Home day

After our rough night with Alex, we were a bit tired this morning. Alex woke up at 11pm and nothing we did could get her back to sleep. Finally a bit after 2pm, she went down. Usually once she is down, she is down for the night. Poor thing was so tired yet she couldn't fall asleep.

Today Bryan finished most of the home improvements. The master closet was a challenge but he got it fixed. The downstairs toilet is finally fixed and next week he is fixing his bathroom's toilet. This better fix the $378 water bill issue. Bryan took Almari to run part of the errands and I took Alex. It is easier to split up since we can get more done (faster too!). It is so much easier to do things with just one of them. I played SAHM since it was my job to entertain them as he got the projects done. I COOKED!! I tried a chicken, vegetables & rice casserole recipe and it was fine. Don't fall off your chair as you read this but I started a Word Documents of recipes I am going to make. I want to cook 3-4 days a week, plus I'll make salads with chicken/meat/whatever on 2 other days.

I also finished a photo book of the 2008 holidays using Blurb.com. My goal is to do our October Yellowstone vacation next week followed by the Las Vegas trip before month end. I have to tackle the girl's Lifebooks. I had Almari's finished and ready to publish to Blurb.com but lost it ALL when the hard drive crashed and burned in August. It's a mental thing now since I feel I won't be able to make it as nice as the first one. After Almari's, I need to start Alex's. I haven't even created the JPEG pages or gathered the pictures and information. I did do the book for the baptism. I used Snapfish to create spiral photobooks for us, the grandparents and godmothers. Goal 1- finish vacation books in January. Goal 2 - finish lifebooks by April. Go Ana go!

2 comments:

Mama Bunny said...

Hi Ana!

It's Ashley (GM2B) on a.com. A friend of mine told me about scrapblog.com which is very neat. I'm doing a book for Madeline on there.

xoxo
Ashley

Judi and Elaina said...

What great goals to set for yourself. I love to scrapbook I just need to find more time to do it. Good luck with the girls books.